Saturday, September 15, 2012

#13 Fabulous Things We Love: Kerastase Hair Serum

#13 Fabulous Things We Love: Kerastase Hair Serum


Got crazy, uncontrollable, rebellious hair?  Kerastase’s Serum Ole-Relax is the answer to uncooperative frizz!  I’ve been using this product for three years now, and I haven’t looked back.  I have long, thick, wavy hair - that if not conditioned correctly, can get pretty frizzy.  Like many women, I use a straightening iron and blow dryer so I’m sure you can imagine the damage.  My hairstylist pulled this out of her drawer one day and said that this will answer all my frizz needs.  Just apply a nickel-size amount into towel dried hair, and the results are smooth, shiny and touchable hair.  If I’m in a hurry, I apply this serum and I’m confidant that I’ll have gorgeous locks.  If I’m straightening my hair, this helps tame my fly-aways and gives me a sleek and healthy shine.  All I can say is try it and you’ll see why I’ve been a loyal fan!